Looking for Interns
Would you be excited to learn about event production, event management and hands on event running? Shazza Music is looking for passionate and energetic young individuals to join our internship program.
1) We are looking for people (musician or singer preferred, but interest in Hong Kong indie music is a must) with skills in these areas, the more the better:
- Fluency in English, Cantonese AND Mandarin.
- Computer adequacy, especially Chinese word processing
- Able to manipulate images in photoshop and/or illustrator
- Create artwork (eg posters, ads)
- Background in marketing, media, public relation or sales
- Ability to write, think and create written articles.
- Able to use HTML to create and update sites
- Accept fresh graduate or university student
- Flexible work schedule
- Great social skills (friendly)
There are lots of exciting events coming up that we work on and there will be opportunities to travel to mainland China cities to work on events.
Please send your CV to us, and include all your hobbies and skills as we like you to work on areas you are interested in, to email@example.com
Please visit our websites at:
2) New Media Intern, Camera Operator and Video Editor, Underground Channel (HK)
This is a PART TIME Unpaid Internship
As an production assistant for Underground Channel (HK)
(http://www.youtube.com/undergroundhk) of The Underground HK
(http://undergroundhk.com), this role will assist in filming and
editing videos for the Hong Kong’s longest running original live music
concert organization. Interns will receive one-on-one training by the
Channel Director and will have the opportunity to work hands on with
the projects run by the channel. They will be given projects that they
are expected to work on independently and efficiently reporting back
to the Underground Team daily about their progress as well as any new
ideas that they have developed.
-Assist the Channel Director in filming, editing and archiving Underground shows
-Conduct interviews and producing short documentaries about local and
-Manage and update videos sites (including Tudou and Youku) as per the
-Promote Underground Channel via websites - forums, bulletin boards,
myspace and facebook etc.
-Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
-Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and Macintosh is a big plus
-creative, independent, hard-working and willing to work at night time
(to film the Underground shows)
-Has his/her own YouTube account.
-Love for independent music is a must.
Interested candidate please send resume and cover letter to Director
of Underground Channel (HK) Wain Yee, firstname.lastname@example.org
有興趣學習並實踐項目籌劃及管理，並從中獲取實際項目營運經驗嗎？Shazza Music 正尋找有衝勁和熱誠的年輕人參與我們的實習計劃。
- 使用Photoshop 及illustrator 編輯相片